- Arrange DCM sample delivery and coordinate with laboratory DCM testing
- Arrange band drain sampling and testing arrangement
- Coordinate with laboratory and arrange rockfill sampling and testing
- Arrange sampling of steel fabrication structure
- Higher Diploma or above in Civil / Building Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in construction industry, specifically in quality assurance and quality control
- Development, implementation & monitoring of MS & ITAP is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Immediate availability is preferred
Please apply by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with full resume, current/ expected salary and date available.
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
Founded in 1980, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, one of the Global Fortune 500 companies. CHEC has been developing and operating the oversea business on behalf of CCCC. Currently, CHEC has more than 90 oversea branch offices or subsidiaries serving clients in over 100 countries around the world. Today, our 15,000 plus employees are undertaking 30 billion USD worth of projects globally.
CHEC is a leading provider of full services in Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) for both public and private sectors. Our diverse infrastructure portfolio includes marine engineering, dredging and reclamation, road and bridge, railway, airport, equipment assembly. The Company has abundant expertise and experiences in other industries as well, such as building, municipal works, environmental, hydraulic engineering, power plant and energy, and resource exploration. By virtue of its advantages in technique, equipment, marketing and manpower, CHEC is providing prestigious services globally and becoming a world-renowned brand in the field of engineering.
Since the inception, CHEC has committed to the core values of keen responsibility, quality return, and win-win cooperation. Motivated by the morale of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation and dedication, CHEC has delivered a series of landmark projects with international reputations. CHEC actively fulfills its enterprise responsibility with due diligence, helping develop the economy and communities around the countries and regions, sharing common interest and goals, and conducting the sustainable growth together with our partners.