• Implement and maintain PQS in a PIC/S GMP pharmaceutical plant
• Supervise routine QA department functions, including but not limited to line clearance, technology transfer, internal and external inspections, change control & risk assessment, product returns, complaints and recalls
• Perform annual PQR for finished products
• Responsible for documentation and execution of various qualification & validation activities for equipment, processes, facilities & utilities, i.e. URS, DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ, CV/PV/CSV, etc.
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
• Degree holder or above in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Life Science or related science disciplines
• At least 3 year experience in QA department of GMP certified pharmaceutical industry
• With supervisory experience would be an advantage
• Self-motivated, well-organized and good communication & coordinating skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficiency in computer application such as Excel, Word
Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to the HR Department by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||R2019-011 (CT3117295-01#0080)|
Wai Yuen Tong is a renowned brand-name pharmaceutical group publicly listed in Hong Kong with diversified products of Chinese & Western medicines, health food, beauty & health care products available in local & overseas market.
We are currently operating more than 60 retail outlets in Hong Kong and Macau. To strive for long term development and assure the product quality, our Chinese medicine pharmaceutical plant in Yuen Long, with a floor area of over 110,000 square feet, has been awarded by GMP accreditations from the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong as well as the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
To further strengthen our workforce, we are now inviting high calibre personnel to join our team as: