• Responsible for upkeep and administration of the Club’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Ensures new SOP’s are developed, approved and published in timely manner
• Development and implementation of service based training, works with operational managers to identify training needs.
• Develops training plans, budgets and schedules
• Oversight and administration of Food Hygiene and Safety practice and training
• In collaboration with Executive Chef, establishes operating procedures for Food Handling (receiving, storage, preparation, holding and service) which are equivalent or compliant with HACCP requirements (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Four to five years working in similar position within the Hospitality Industry in a four to five star rated operation.
• Working knowledge of HACCP requirements and / or other internationally recognized Food Safety standards, and working knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Hospitality or related discipline.
• Multilingual Cantonese / English (spoken and written)
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong administrator – good PC skills including Power Point, Word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
• Ability to work independently and/or within a team