The Quality Inspector is in charge of inbound receiving and outbound shipping inspection of electronic parts and devices according to internal inspection process and direction of Quality Manager. The Quality Inspector determines the conformity to product specification to ensure delivery of good quality products to customers.
• Ability to carry out visual inspection on both inbound and outbound electronic materials/devices
• Able to utilize the in-house test equipment and instrument as aided tools to perform quality inspection
• Able to complete the inspection details and result in the internal ERP system
• Prepare the test report as needed per customer request
• Ability to report out the discrepancies, non-conformance, and provide constructive feedback to both internal and external stakeholders on any product quality issue
• Work close with intra department and other business units members to avoid disconnection to the process flow
• Perform other assignments in compliance with the superior’s direction
• Professional Certificate/Diploma or above
• A minimum of 2 years related experience
• Good knowledge on industry quality standard and requirement
• Able to work independently with good interpersonal and communication skill
• Proficient in MS Office
• Five-day work week
• Double pay
• Discretionary Yearly & Quarterly bonus
• Medical insurance
• Overtime pay + allowance
Sourceability is a synergetic blend of industry experience coupled with an investment in the latest and greatest technology to protect our customers from the continuous threat of counterfeit and substandard electronic components.
The Sourceability mission is to be customer centric. Our company will adapt to the many changes happening in the global electronic component markets. Our resilience will be directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on our customers and suppliers. We are passionate about the role we play as a global supply chain partner.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website