We are an innovative medical device manufacturer with top notch experts and headquarter in Hong Kong. Due to our business expansion, we are setting up a new plant in ShenZhen and looking for seasoned while energetic Quality Manager based in ShenZhen China.
- Responsible for implementation, standardization and maintenance of quality management system to ensure product quality and comply with regulatory requirements
- Supervise QA/QC staffs
- Specifying and evaluating quality requirements of suppliers
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and specifications.
- Cooperate with R&D to implement product testing plans and ensure smooth technology transfer to manufacturing
- Review and approve quality related reports and records
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Other duties assigned by management
- 10 years QMS experience in the medical device/pharmaceutical/healthcare/precision manufacturing industry.
- MUST have ISO13485:2016 hands-on experience, highly preferred from the field of in-vitro diagnostics
- BS in Science/Engineering/Manufacturing or relevant subjects
- Ability to perform good numerical skills, excellent technical skills, and planning & organization skills
- Independent with strong self-initiative
- Good team player with high degree of integrity and responsibility
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Statistics and other software as necessary.
- Station in ShenZhen, China
- Please DO NOT re-apply
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to qualified candidates.
Interested parties please send your resume together with present and expected salaries with contact details to the Human Resources Manager by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed in due course.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.