(1) To assist Laboratory Director / Quality Director for the participation, planning, development, and execution for the Quality System Policy requirement for the organization.
(2) 2a : Candidate shall have extensive knowledge requirement to Contract Research Organization (CRO) Industry and relevant guideline in GCP, GLP and GMP or relevant ISO protocols for the organization OR
2b: Candidate shall have extensive knowledge requirement to ISO 15189 to Clinical Laboratory for the organization.
(3) To participate in Quality Assurance activities, Occupational Health and Safety activities and ongoing in-service training provision to organization personnel. .
(4) A solid sound statistic skills and scientific knowledge with the ability to solve problems on qualityand operational for the organization.
(5) Have adequate knowledgeable experience in the organization operation for quality requirement with respect to the flow of operation for the organization
(6) A sound statistic skills and scientific knowledge with the ability to solve problems scientific tasks on quality and operational for the organization
(1) Tertiary qualifications of at least a Bachelor Degree in Science/Biomedical Science or above.
(2) Higher recognized qualification relevant to Medical Laboratory Science shall be an addition advantage.
Shall be commensurate with experience, applicant is expected to state current and expected salary.
Interest parties please send email your full resume with expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||CT3114666-01#0065|