Assist Manager - Quality Assurance in planning, implementing and monitoring quality management system for continuous improvement.
1. Coordinate between HKAS and internal departments;
2. Assist in monitoring to ensure good operation of management system in place and following up of corrective actions;
3. As required, conduct internal audits as scheduled and/or additional audit and follow up the corrective actions;
4. Control the documentation that forms part of company's management system;
5. Control quality records and technical records in connection with the quality system;
6. Conduct surveillance visits to laboratories and sites on regular basis; and
7. Prepare for meetings
1. High Diploma / Diploma holder with at least one year's working experience,
or with at least 3 years’ relevant experience in quality management or other related fields;
2. General knowledge about quality system (e.g. ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc.);
3. Good command of MS office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point);
4. Proficient in both written and English and Chinese;
5. Good team player with good communication skills and interpersonal skills; and
6. Hard working, detailed minded, independent, self-motivated, problem-solving skills and willing to learn
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#5620|
We are one of the leading commercial laboratories in Hong Kong with HOKLAS recognition since 1990. Our businesses are wide-ranging covering not only testing of construction materials, air/water quality, food, Chinese medicine, and pharmaceutical products, but also ground investigation, material inspection, as well as equipment calibration. In diversification, Castco Certification Services Limited, established as an independent HKCAS accredited certification body, provides certification service to our clients on quality and environmental management system as well as product conformity in various construction disciplines.
In supporting our continuous expansion, we are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join and grow with us.