- Responsible for the administration of main contracts and subcontracts, cost estimation, cost control and budgeting, material procurement, contractual claims and subcontractors’ claims for our construction projects.
- Responsible for tendering document review, estimation and submission.
- Valuation of variation works & variation measurement.
- Higher Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 3 years for Quantity Surveyor of which 1 year experience in main contractor side.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Waterworks experience is in advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day-time contact number, expected salary to Human Resources Manager by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.