- Overall fitting out project planning and management works including A&A works.
- Cost planning & budget preparation
- Coordinate with consultants and sub-contractors for the design issue of the projects.
- Procurement & contract management, and supervise the tendering & award process for the projects
- Contract administration and construction progress monitoring with applying of cost, quality & time schedule control during construction stages of the projects
- Handling of payment assessment, valuation of variation works, contractual claims, final accounts & disputes arising from the projects.
- Degree / Diploma in quantity surveying or related disciplines
- QS: Minimum 4 years post-qualification experience in fitting-out, contract administration, cost estimating and procurement of major multi-disciplinary fitting-out projects
- AQS: Minimum 1 year post-qualification experience in fitting-out, contract administration, cost estimating and procurement of major multi-disciplinary fitting-out projects
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- A good team player, able to work independently and under pressure
- Fresh graduates will be considered
We offer an attractive remuneration package, 11 days annual leave, bank holidays, on-job-training, group medical, performance bonus and incentive to the right candidate. Interested parties please send us your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.