• Assist in tender documents administration, material taking off and pricing, measurement of works, valuation of variation etc.;
• Prepare cost estimation, subletting, extension of time claim, certifying payment and variation, and final account settlement;
• Liaise with contractors/ specialist suppliers and support to administrative matters;
• Attend site inspections, visits, site meetings or even tender interviews when required;
• Develop basic Quantity Surveying skills and experience.
• Bachelor Degree, Associate Degree or Diploma in related disciplines;
• 3-year solid relevant working experience;
• Proactive, self-initiated, independent and detail-minded;
• Good communication, interpersonal and client facing skills;
• Less experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Please forward your personal profile to us with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by online application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all information submitted will be destroyed within 6 months.
|Job ref no.||CT3115617-01#0006|