- Diploma Holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Min. 3 years relevant experience or above in QS
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with PC application including MS Office, CAD preferred
- Immediate available is preferable
- Less experience will consider as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Re-measurement, valuing variations, cost control, contract administration, claims preparation and dealing with sub-contractor's accounts.
- Conversant with Post Contract duties, subletting of domestic contracts.
- Conversant with Pre-Contract duties (fitting out), tender pricing, tender query etc.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary package to our email address
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.