*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Responsible for post contract QS duties, including interim payment application, certifying payment, valuation of variation, cost control & reporting, final account settlement, cost estimation and subletting;
- Assist Manager in preparation of contractual claims, cash flow forecast and budget / objective cost;
- Monitor payment, variation & claims application and assessment and participate in negotiation;
- Review and advise the cost savings / alternative study prepared by project teams;
- Liaise with internal departments in respect of the progress and contracts;
- Negotiation with sub-contractor for relevant administration;
- Carrying out duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying / Building Studies or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years’ of related practical experience;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Familiar with MS office;
- Highly organized and detail minded;
- Good interpersonal, strong communication and negotiation skills.
We offer reasonable remuneration packages, include year-end bonus, annual leave, public holiday, 5.5-day or 6-day work (alternative leave), as well as good career prospects for the right applicant. Interested parties, welcome to browse to our web site hk-egg.com, and send detail resume with expected salary & date availability by clicking [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.