About Bright Future
● Prepare registration documents for Drug Registration applications
● Handle queries of the Regulatory Authorities
● Other duties assigned by supervisor.
● Degree holder or above, major in pharmaceutics, biology or related discipline
● 1-2 years working experience in drug registration or R&D is advantage, fresh graduate with attitude "able to do" is also welcome
● Good written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English
● Proactive, quick learner and independent worker
We offer 5-day work with good career prospects and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidates including shuttle bus (Long Ping, Tin Shui Wai, Fanling MTR station), medical insurance, free luncheon, and discretionary bonus.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking Apply NOW.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
|Job ref no.||CT3130312-01#1028|
B right F uture Group
Headquarters in Hong Kong, Bright Future Group is a leading pharmaceutical company committed to developing affordable and reliable generic medical solutions, and bringing brighter life better future to people’s lives all over the world since 1993. Today, we are the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong. With years of development, we have also established our subsidiary plants in Mainland China, USA and Germany. Pursuing its long-term corporate vision, more than 7,000 employees dedicate themselves in the research and development, manufacturing and commercialization of more than 160 generic medicines and health supplements worldwide. We focus on the treatment of disorders for patients in dermatology, orthopedics, respiratory, pediatrics, geriatric and gynecology. Bright Future Group has a strong international R&D team in Hong Kong, New York in US as well as Haikou and Suzhou in China to support our pipeline. We strive to our commitment and continue to expand our product portfolio to make a significant contribution locally and globally.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.