The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts race meetings, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Services, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
The Customer Digital Experience Department is responsible for leading and managing development projects of digital wagering experience and customer service digital transformation. Besides project management, its scope includes content requirement definition, user-interface and user experience design, as well as the look and feel based on customer insights and product requirements.
- Conduct outbound calls to acquire new members and contacts existing members for promotion of Racing Club facilities
- Handle guests / members inquiries and ensure prompt reply and follow-up
- Prepare reply to all incoming written and e-correspondences independently
- Maintain and update guest database; ensure data accuracy and confidentiality
- Participate in Members’ programs / events whenever required
- Ensure compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club’s businesses
- Undertake other duties as assigned by Racing Club Membership Manager.
You should have:
- Diploma or above in any disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ solid experience in customer service and/or telesales
- Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional manner on handling confidential information
- Good attention to details and logistics
- Fluency in spoken English and Chinese, which includes Cantonese and Putonghua
- Hands-on computer skills in MS Word & Excel
- Knowledge of horse racing an advantage.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience.