UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Deliver good quality imaging service and radio-graphic procedures for X-ray and DEXA in a clinic setting
- Provide imaging services for patients and handle patients’ inquiries
- Perform any duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Radiography or equivalent
- Registration in Hong Kong Radiographers Board
- Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Hong Kong Radiographer Board
- Fixed rest day on Sunday and public holidays
- Radiographic technical skills and knowledge
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
Please visit our us at http://www.ump.com.hk for more information about us. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only