- Design of advanced magnetic recording head for next generation high recording density;
- Set up measurements and experiments characterize the new designs and feedback to related parties;
- Conduct failure analysis on different designs for future improvement.
Academic Qualification : MPhil / MSc / BSc holder
Field of Study : Applied Physics / Physics / Material Science or related disciplines;
Years of Experience : Preferable 1- 3 years relevant working / research experience;
- Knowledge in digital signal processing;
- Hands-on experience in using spectrum analyzer or other electronic test equipment will be advantageous;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English;
*Fresh graduate with potential will also be considered.
- Double Pay;
- Five-Day Work Week;
- Incentive Bonus;
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your application with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources via Application E-mail.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
SAE Magnetics , a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 10,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Materials Science Laboratory
•Tooling & Automation Solution
•Magnetic Sensors & VCA Module