Established over 25 years ago our client is specialized in manufacturing watch accessories & parts from raw materials to a high-quality end product for their customers. They have built a good reputation with clients that have seen most of their customers become long-term.
With their headquarters in HK & their factory in Dongguan they are now seeking a strong candidate with good sales, merchandising and product development experience.
You will possess good leadership and responsible qualities. If you are open to being stationed in Dongguan during the week and servicing international and regional customers then this would be a great role for you.
• Follow up all customer technical and commercial requirements
• Provide quotations to customers and handle full negotiations through to closing the deal
• Manage Product Development team to deliver new/innovative products
• Work with Product/Project management team and Quality Assurance teams to meet specifications, development targets, schedules and budgets
• Define systems and test plans for new products
• Degree holder with 5 years watches experience
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
• Strong Costing and Budgeting mindset is needed
• Good communication and people management skills
• Good language skills in Putonghua and English are essential
• Working experience in PRC
• Working location is Dongguan (Accommodation provided) (5 days)
• Immediately available is preferred
Please include your current and expected salary and available date, all applicants are advised to apply through the following quick link at https://bit.ly/2FDST9j
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||201952 (CT3115091-01#0009)|
Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.