Smith & Associates, the world’s leading independent distributor of semiconductors and computer components. We are a well-established US company, founded in 1984 with annual sales in excess of US$700 million. With more than 300 employees around the globe and seven offices in Asia (Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Seoul, Taiwan, Penang & Bangalore), Smith sources electronic components for the world’s leading electronics manufactures.
- Perform detailed inspections per company standards for ISO9001
- Unload all inbound shipments from carriers, open boxes and place shipments in bins
- Receive shipments on purchase orders
- Receiving report for parts received in the previous day.
- Receiving parts checked in by receiving team.
- Label box parts and apply shipping documents to parts
- Repackage processors to meet OEM satisfaction
- Assist with other projects as necessary (ie. maintenance projects, offsite inspections, inventory counts, etc)
- Minimum 1 year warehouse experience
- Knowledge of the distribution field helpful
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Personal data collected will be kept in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Excellent career possibilities with attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your full resume in both Chinese and English with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please visit our website at: www.smithweb.com.