Our client is one of the transportation industry leaders with young and energetic company culture. They are currently looking for a Receptionist.
• Provide support for the community across multiple support platforms
• Provide face-to-face service in partner support centre
• Coordinate and liaise with the information within driver partner centre
• Provide community’s feedback to help identify how we could improve the way we do things and drive these changes
• Support seniors with daily administrative tasks
• Take the extra miles to engage customers
• Achieve internal matrix within a specified portfolio designed to meet
• Engage and explore new partnership to develop and maintain projects
• Higher Diploma / Associate Degree holder
• 0-1 years’ experience, prefer face 2 face retail experience
• Proactive, Positive and Talkative
• Mon - Sat (5-day work)
• Good communication skills and able to handle customer enquiries
Interested parties please submit full resume or contact 3702 3810 (Mr. Haydn Tang).
Please send your resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3117602-01#0249|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.