They are now hiring an immediately available receptionist to join their expanding team, offering stable working hours and great exposure within financial services in a reputable and stable company.
Our client is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange within the financial services focusing on investment and asset management within Asia.
- Meet and greet incoming guests and visitors;
- Handle and tend to all requests and queries from guests;
- Answer and transfer telephone calls to colleagues in a professional manner;
- Handle and manage an organized meeting room bookings and schedule;
- Maintain a tidy and presentable receptionist area;
- Record daily incoming visitors and guest lists;
- Manage an organized filing system;
- Tend to other ad-hoc receptionist duties when required.
Positive and proactive working attitude, determined in your approach;
Friendly and approachable to incoming guests and clients;
Able to work independently, proactive with strong initiation skills;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Organized, able to handle ad-hoc tasks when required;
Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
Immediate availability is required. Job Offer
Stable working hours
Friendly and international working environment
Central location located within financial institutions