We are a well-established language learning centre for children who 1.5 – 8 years old. If you're passionate about kids and want to be a part of a more creative learning environment for them, look no further.
To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our parents and children, with the key aim of serving our lovely children and parents
- To be enthusiastic and warmth about the Centre and customers
- To communicate with children and take care of children
- To provide a quality of customer service
To help with sales through the communication with customers to understand and meet their needs
- To handle invoices and receipt
- To handle admin work
- To be the main point of contact for existing, new and potential customers.
- To communicate with the visitors to our Centre.
- To respond to walk-in and telephone enquiries.
- To monitor enquiries posted on the website.
- To provide personal care for children
- To take care of cashier
- To help with sourcing resources
- To help on daily classes run
- To handle administrative work
Location: Tseung Kwan O
- Verbal Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- Presentation Skills
- Motivating Others, Listening,
- Basic Computer skill
- Completed HK Diploma of Secondary Education Examination or HKCEE of Form 5, or equivalent;
Interested Candidates should submit an updated resume, expected wages and working schedule to Ms Cho by email.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118290-01#5459|