• Responsible for Office general administration duties e.g. assets/inventory management etc.
• Provide full spectrum of clerical and administrative support for the company.
• Answer the daily emails and phone calls from different parties in a prompt and diligent manner.
• Prepares general clerical duties including filing, sorting & distributing mail and prepare correspondence.
• Handle ad-hoc projects tasks upon request.
• Review, process & scans invoices and other related information.
• Assist in documentation management to fulfil the internal and external standards.
• Assist to prepare reports that summarize information & data, reviews information to verify accuracy & completeness.
• Form 5 or above, 2 years relevant experience in office administration duties.
• Good interpersonal skills, telephone manner and communication skills.
• Pleasant, mature, presentable, self-motivated and responsible.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Chinese and English typing.
• Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
• Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and available date either by direct application from CT goodjobs (Please quote the job title on the subject ) or by WhatsApp:69298297 or by post to Human Resources Department, Unit 8-14 & 22-28, 11/F, Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street, Shek Mun.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."
|Job ref no.||00228052018 (CT3116067-01#0005)|