- Responsible for reception duties such as greeting visitors and determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations
- Responsible for daily student attendance records ,checking with Parent for any unreported absentee; keeping in/out log record of students and teachers
- Check school general e-mail ,answer enquiries from the parents and forward to the right person in different departments
- Answer in-coming telephone calls courteously and transfer the calls to the appropriate person efficiently according to the assistance required by the caller
- Handle mail delivery, and arrange distribution efficiently.
- Responsible for all general enquiries, taking messages for staff, teachers and check daily voice mail
- Support medical office and assists various departments with administrative duties as needed
- File and maintain records as instructed
- Maintain the reception area clean and tidy
- Liaise with the cleaners and security guards
- Maintain security register in the daily log book
- taxi arrangement
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and other duties as required e.g. arrange courier service pick up
- F.7 graduate or above
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- 2-3 years’ experience as receptionist or front desk experience
- A friendly manner in relation to staff and students is essential
- Presentable, mature, patient and able to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- An ability to communicate clearly in English and Cantonese is essential; Mandarin is a plus
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 16 Jun 2018
For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Job ref no.||CT3116244-01#0005|
Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.