You will warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival. Lead the guests entering or leaving the restaurant. When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party and provide guests with estimated waiting time making sure to not over commit, but also set realistic expectations for waiting time.
• To deliver efficient service to all guest in a friendly and professional manner at all times and display excellent guest service and awareness.
• To ensure accurate and professional recordings of bookings for all activities of reservations.
• To liaise with all other areas of the operation in the relaying of information and taking personal responsibility for the smooth operation of the restaurant.
• To develop positive working relationships within all the departments of the restaurant.
• Demonstrate an excellent overall knowledge of the restaurant/ retail and bar products and pro-actively cross-sell to guests.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must remain calm and professional in manner during working hours, and represent the company in a respectful manner even during off hours.
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details.
Interested parties please submit your application to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/hongkong
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Company. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Job ref no.||CT3114695-01#0031|
We currently operate Jamie’s Italian by JAMIE OLIVER restaurants in Hong Kong and China, and are now looking for people who are passionate about GOOD FOOD and GOOD SERVICE to join our FAMILY. We have two amazing restaurants in Hong Kong, we have just opened our first restaurant in Taiwan and have plans to open in Shanghai and a second restaurant in Taiwan in 2017.
As a Company we place a huge focus and pride in the training and development of our team as it is our philosophy to where possible always promote from within. We have a culture where you are recognized for your personal performance. We want people who are willing to grow with us and are energetic, hardworking and willing to develop themselves to move ahead. We have opportunities locally in Hong Kong and internationally. See below for details on a specific role for you.