1. To perform receptionist duties including answering incoming calls, greeting clients & visitors
2. To provide clerical & administrative support including meeting room reservation, courier & mailing arrangement
3. To provide support services to the Hospitality Team
4. Carry out ad-hoc duties when required
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above, preferably with formal secretarial / receptionist training
- Min. 2 years’ relevant working experience, previous exposure to the hospitality industry or multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Mature, pleasant, polite, cheerful and presentable, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded with common sense and initiative, able to work independently.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing applications
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#5781|
Breaking industry conformity, Orange financial printing has been focusing on fine products and services, we provide client-centric, tailor-made solutions to our clients.
Orange has a multi-skilled, experienced team of servicing professionals and most advanced production systems and equipment. With comprehensive understanding of clients’ various financial printing needs, we are dedicated in providing our clients with mistake-free, meticulous, and efficient services.
We are fashionably professional !