Our client is a government subvented body tasked to market and promote Hong Kong as a travel destination worldwide.
• Prepare administrative reports
• Assist mainline operation and ensure all incoming calls transferred to related departments or personnel in accordance with the company’s guidelines
• Provide good customer services to all visitors and coordinate with the internal staff to escort them appropriately
• Check invoice and input data to internal system
• Provide administrative support to the Office Administration Department
• Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
• Completed F.5 / DSE or above
• At least 2 years working experience as a receptionist in a large organization
• Be flexible, responsible to perform delegated duties as assigned
• Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese with polite telephone manner
• Fair knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] and quote the job reference number.
|Job ref no.||118-190111-WC (CT3115855-01#0257)|
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup® Solutions, Manpower®, Experis® and Right Management®. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.