- Responsible for reception duties, answer incoming phone calls / enquiries and greet visitors
- Perform general office administration duties, including office supplies control and purchase, office equipment repair and maintenance, mail and courier arrangement, filing system maintenance
- Handle all administrative related issues both internally and externally
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Min 3 years receptionist and office administration experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and excellent organizational skill
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment an advantage
- Matriculation or above
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Our client offers successful candidates an attractive remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter in MS Word format, stating notice period, current or last and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] cc [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ], quoting the position and reference number (if any).
|Job ref no.||RAAC072018 (CT3113860-01#0077)|