Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
Primetech is a leading contributor in recruitment services, placing the IT talented candidates to a right position in Hong Kong for more than 15 years. We are also a business solution provider for sizeable firm, public sectors, multinational corporations and private companies.
We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join our team. You will work closely with the IT professions, Project Manager and Supervisor in delivering excellent services to our clients. A set of training and strong career progression opportunities will be provided for recruitment assistant.
• Assist in recruitment and selection in the IT industry
• Provide consultancy service include career development, prospects and salary range
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and shortlisting candidates
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
• Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
• Screening for potential candidates and arrange interviews
• Diploma / Degree holder in Business Administration or other disciplines
• Able to build relationship with both clients and candidates so as to deliver outstanding quality services
• Knowledge in Information Technology Industry will be an advantage
• Fresh graduate with young, aggressive and hardworking will also be considered
• A Friendly, Sincere and Polite personnel
• Good communication skills in English and Chinese
• Writing skill in English and Chinese would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fun, friendly and exciting company that will provide you with the development to ensure you become a top performing, high earning individual. Rewarding salary and bonus will be provided, as well as your career fulfillment.
Interested parties please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org