We are a corporate services company planning to expand our recruitment services and are hiring new members to join our team. We welcome new graduates and candidates who are interested in the recruitment field, with or without relevant experience, to explore these opportunities with us.
- Assume responsibility of proactively develop and maintain talent pools for both current and future requirements
- Identify, source and attract high-quality talents over a range of direct sourcing strategies including market mapping, social networking and the internet
- Evaluate resumes and applications accordingly to the guidelines of seniors
- Carry out pre-interview screening over online chatting/email/phone and arranging face-to-face meetings/video calls to understand the candidates' background and qualifications in detail
- Catch up with talents regularly
- Draft job descriptions, develop PowerPoint services proposal and check formatted CV
- Maintain and update the database of talents
- Tertiary education or above
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, independent and able to work as a team with positive attitude. Able to build trust and strong sense of confidentiality
- Good commercial awareness and computer skills
- Extroverted and driven self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
We offer 5-day work week, 15-days annual leave and the opportunity to work in a friendly environment.
Interested parties are invited to click "Apply" with their resumes and expected salary or send them to Hongkong Managers and Secretaries Limited, Units 1607-8, 16/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected are for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.