• Provide professional recruitment services to our clients
• Perform the recruitment process from sourcing candidate, screening CV to conducting interview
• Develop and maintain a candidate database
• Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients
• Degree holder or above
• Independent, responsible, detail-minded and out-going
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• With search firm experience or recruitment experience would be an advantage
• Annual leave
• Discretionary Bonus
• Comfortable working environment
• Good career prospect
Interested parties, please forward your full resume to Erpo Telecom Services Limited by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data will be destroyed after completed the applications processing.
|Job ref no.||CT3115883-01#0097|
|Require to Travel||
Incorporated in 1990 as a pioneer in the local outsourcing business, Epro Telecom is one of the largest contact centres in the market. We provide complete solutions on multi-media contact centre ranging from 24x7 Inbound and Outbound Services, experience-based Contact Centre System application as well as full scale Training and Consultation Service support.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are currently looking for candidate with suitable caliber to fill up the following position.
To learn more about Epro Telecom, please visit our website www.eprotel.com.hk