In order to cope with our expansion, we are seeking Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Candidate is responsible for:
- Identifying and developing client relationship in the financial sector
- Managing the relationships with candidates by providing professional market information as well as career development opportunities
- Focusing on the execution of hiring orders after obtaining and understanding the client's hiring requirement so as to identify relevant candidates
- Working on diversified senior assignments and gather market intelligence by extensive search and performing market-mapping and sourcing suitable candidates
- Closely working with key decision makers within client organizations to effectively manage recruitment assignments and ensure that candidate management and customers service is maximized
- Evaluating candidates by phone call or face to face interview, and make professional advice accordingly
- Providing professional and consultative service to both clients and candidates
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
- At least 2 years of banking recruitment experience gained from sizeable and preferably international recruitment agencies
- A strong team player who is self-motivated, energetic and ambitious
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills are required
- Fluent in Cantonese and English and conversational level of Mandarin is highly preferred
*** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Research Associate.
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.