Gravitas are on the hunt for top tier graduates looking to become Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment?
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base - and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
Recruitment Consultant – Responsibilities:
* You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
* Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
* Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
* Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
* Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultants – Benefits:
* High commission – No Threshold, Uncapped Commission (Top earners bill $4.4 million per year – from less than 3 years in the business)
* Award winning training and development programme (Princess Royal Training Award 2017)
* The opportunity to be developed through to Director
* Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
* Modern A-grade offices in prime locations.
* Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Recruitment Consultant - What do we look for?
Any degree (we hire graduates from across Business, Humanities, Sciences, Arts and beyond!)
* Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills.
* An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
* The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, click Apply Now. Or for a confidential conversation, call Gary Wong on +852 3907 0744.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#8969|
As a consultancy, Gravitas has rapidly grown from 4 individuals to 170+ in 8 years. These 4 people are still instrumental in the business & this offers just one example of the stability that has supported year on year growth. Although not unique our story is certainly a rare in the market. We have grown from a boutique through to a small recruitment company & have just been nominated in this year’s ‘Global Recruitment Awards’ as ‘The Best Medium Sized Recruitment Group’. This has happened in just 8 years & our exceptional growth has been generated through a smart working model, stable management tier & cleverly structured specialized markets. This journey is still in its infancy & whilst we are no longer a boutique where progression can be difficult we also differ from a large recruitment group offering quicker decision making & fast track succession opportunities due to less hierarchies.
Our Hong Kong office now holds close to 45 individuals with over 30 consultants & a ratio of 1 senior manager to every 6 consultants. We have clear career bandings & targets that support a fair meritocratic business & have a strong track record of fast tracking individuals through their next level whether individual contribution or management.