• Plan and perform marketing strategies to develop prospective clients.
• Full spectrum of recruitment activities from well understanding clients’ needs, effective Job advertisement, CV screening, interview, candidate referral to the employers and follow up actions.
• Provide excellent consultation and advice to both of customers and candidates
• Collect and update market information and relevant governmental regulation.
• Update the database and other documentation work
• Handle Job Web-site
• Translation & Interpretation
• Other ad-hoc duties
• Diploma or above
• 2 years solid working experience
• Japanese language skills is a MUST¡]JLPT N2 or above¡^
• Energetic, independent and welcome to new challenges
• Able to react and adapt to changes
• Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
• Hands on skills in MS Office
* Fresh candidate will not be considered for this position
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#2108|
CA Human Resource Limited is a new setup company to provide a professional recruitment service in Hong Kong with the long experience in recruiting business in Japan since 2003.
The character of CA Human Resource Limited is making the best matching between Jobseekers and Employers for their career and business growth. To build on our success for the mission, we are looking for an energetic talent to fill the following position.
For more information about
CA Human Resource Limited: http://www.cahr.com./hk