Asia Pacific Regional Delivery Centre (RDC)
Primary Purpose and Goal
The Regional Delivery Centre manages the delivery of key global services to Asia Pacific member firms in the most cost efficient and effective way
The Regional Audit Support Specialist is be part of the RDC Audit Application Support team providing day to day operation support for our Audit applications such as KPMG Clara workflow
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist in testing and validating the functionalities and features of new releases
- Validating the health and availability of the various regional Audit application environments
- Participate in ASPAC Audit Tech Focus Group call and other regular Global support call with involvement in preparing slides, demo scenarios, perform demos
- Perform daily ticket monitoring on incidents of Audit applications
- Perform health check on ASPAC Training environment to ensure stability and readiness of the environment for user training
Management and Competencies
This role reports to the Regional Audit Application Support Lead
- Works with all levels of management and staff
- Works with the other members of the Asia Pacific Regional Delivery Centre(s) and Global Audit support teams
- University graduate
- Good level of spoken and written English in order to be involved in presentation / demo and written communications is critical
- Keen to learn and has a sense of professional curiosity as the audit technology portfolios are evolving and changing all the time
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office product especially in creating PowerPoint presentation is essential
- Excellent team player and easy to adopt to a multicultural environment and with virtual teams in overseas
- Not a 9 to 5er - willing to put in extra time and effort, when necessary, sometimes without warning
- Be willing to travel when required
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||CT3125156-01#0286|
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.