Asia Pacific Regional Delivery Centre (RDC)
Primary Purpose and Goal
The Regional Delivery Centre manages the delivery of key global services to Asia Pacific member firms in the most cost efficient and effective way.
The Regional Infrastructure Support & Operation Engineer is responsible to support the SAP and non-SAP operation environments, ensure the integrity and high availability of hosting infrastructure and systems in order to provide maximum performance for our users, assist in project implementation and contribute to the ongoing enhancement of our services.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Work with outsource suppliers such as SAP and Microsoft to provide the solutions as per contracts and to constantly improve services to member firms.
- Provides IT operation support and maintains the operational steady state.
- Maintain environment to the agreed standards and procedures
- Manage outsource providers on incident, change and problem management and other operation matters
- Review technical deployment documentations on infrastructure requirement for project implementation of new services rollout
- Participate in reviewing proposed network service changes and enhancement focusing on security, operational and technical areas
Management and Competencies
This role reports to the Regional Application Support Technical Lead
- Works with all levels of management and staff
- Works with the other members of the Asia Pacific Regional Delivery Centre(s) and ITS Global
- All suppliers especially SAP and Microsoft
- Minimum 2 years proven experience on network and hosting infrastructure environment: Wide Area Network (WAN), Enterprise data center network infrastructure: Local Area Network (LAN), Microsoft server, data storage and backup
- Knowledge of 2nd level troubleshooting techniques of SAP systems, network, Microsoft server and cloud environment are an advantage
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and PowerShell Scripting is essential
- Excellent communication skills in the English Language. Excellent team player with experience in working in a multicultural environment, and with virtual teams in overseas member firms.
- Not a 9 to 5er - willing to put in extra time and effort, when necessary, sometimes without warning.
- Be willing to travel when required
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||CT3125156-01#0307|
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.