This position is responsible for providing regional leadership in the strategy, planning and execution of all Cook internal and external events, and acts as manager and mentor to all Event Management Specialties across Asia Pacific. He/she is required to collaborate with regional Divisional and Functional leaders to ensure the attendee experience aligns with the corporate brand and business strategies.
- Serve as part of the global events management leadership team while managing the day-to-day operations of the regional events management team in Asia Pacific
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to monitor the overall event costs and coordinate with the finance team to manage the regional expense for events team activities.
- Collaborate with customer experience and event support roles in the region to align event strategy and identify best practices
- Support global initiatives that ensure team processes and systems are efficient, compliant, and effective.Maintain understanding of global & regional stakeholders and their goals and objectives
- Develop and manage key suppliers and vendors relationships & contracts based on business needs and expectations.Regularly review their services and provide a timely feedback and response
- Manage the creation and maintenance of training materials for all event-related software, apps, services and hardwar
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently and effectivel
- Lead, manage, educate and develop all event specialists within APAC to support outstanding service to all customers.Participate in the hiring process to ensure qualified candidates are chosen.
- Approve and process invoices and purchase orders for event-related expense
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Company
- Ensure all quality, regulatory, compliance, and product-specific requirements are met.Ensure that Cooks Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook's behalf.
- Bachelor degree in Event Management, Tourism & Hospitality, Project Management or related discipline is required.
- At least 7 years solid experience gained in event management industry, preferably from sizable multinational company.Excellent knowledge and experience in working within the exhibition, event & tourism industry across various countries and cultures across Asia Pacific is essential.
- Proven and successful leadership in developing & managing international event programs
- Ability to work in a collaborative and independent work situation and environments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills to allow effective & professional interactions with both internal & external customers and vendors globally
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations, and with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Task orientated, exceptional attention to detail, and well organized.Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, balancing multiple priorities and ensuring quality standards
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.Knowledge of Mandarin is definite an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC application.
- Based in Hong Kong with willingness and availability to travel within the region frequently, and travel to US and other regional areas whenever needed.Work after normal working hours and even on weekends is required.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "APPLY" to submit your application.
You are also welcome to visit our website for more information: www.cookmedical.com
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.