• Prepare monthly regional sales and marketing reports for management review.
• Prepare sales analysis reports on a regular and ad hoc basis.
• Assist regional sales and marketing teams to ensure local execution of brand campaigns.
• Assist on demand planning across all regional markets.
• Handle shop, internal and regional offices' enquiries.
• Provide administration and clerical support to ensure smooth daily operation.
• A minimum of 2 years solid working experience in a similar function.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, proactive with strong attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
• Highly organized and committed to deliver results of a high-calibre.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Power Point is essential.
• Ability to learn Bluebell’s systems (Citrix), knowledge of SAP will be highly regarded.
We offer excellent career opportunities, attractive remuneration and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary via email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] for interview.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job ref no.||CT3116422-01#0094|
Since 1954, the BLUEBELL GROUP has been successfully marketing and promoting imported products of the highest quality throughout Asia. Through experience, we have developed a deep understanding of how to market and promote these exclusive lifestyle products, and build them into powerful brands with large and longstanding recognition. These products include fashion, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics, leather goods and homeware. To cope with our continuous growth, we are inviting high caliber individuals to join us as: -