Regional Talent Manager
Regional Talent Manager Reporting to Chief People Offer, the Regional Talent Manager will act as the key person to oversee talent management activities including recruitment duties for regional and HK roles, regional resources planning, talent identification and development, while acting as a key HR advisory to the regional business leaders and local HR teams across all Asian markets.
- Manage the full regional recruitment cycle, responsible for the hiring of regional roles across Asian markets and manage HK recruitment duties with the support from HK HR team.
- Establish strategic relationships with local vendors and external partners to identify and attract the best talent available on the job market.
- Prepare job offers and employment contracts with the support from local HR teams, directly recommend compensation package and handle offer for leadership positions.
- Contribute to the organization design and evolution of the region and local market structures, identify the critical roles and replenish gaps in the talent pipeline.
- Coordinate with Finance team and local HR teams to manage resources planning and budgeting.
- Work with business leaders to assess the talent gaps and suggest actions needed to strengthen the talent bench and pipelines.
Onboarding and Orientation:
- Manage all aspects of new hires orientation program, and coordinate with MDs and local HR teams to ensure a smooth and robust on-boarding and orientation process in place for all markets.
- Coordinate with business leaders and local HR teams to ensure proper new hire communication.
- Organize successful transition and integration for new hires, ensure clear and constant communication with respective managers, and oversee that managers complete integration and induction related actions with effective and timely manner.
- Ensure targeting setting and performance reviews processes are in place and properly implemented across Asian markets.
- Steer the process and prepare performance reports with the support from local HR teams.
- Drive succession planning and strengthen leadership pipeline through collaboration with business leaders to identify talent development needs, competency gaps, and to design and develop appropriate solutions to enhance the capabilities to strengthen the talent bench.
- Lead and drive talent communications and relations and implement career planning for talents across Asian markets. • Lead and drive staff engagement and wellness activities across the Asian markets.
- The successful candidate must have at least 5-10 years’ experience in talent planning, recruitment, performance management and talent development within a reputable company and professional business environment. Experience from media industry will be a strong advantage
- Regional HR experience covering Great China and Asian markets is highly preferred
- Strong analytical skill and experience managing compensation will be a plus
- A dynamic and mature mindset, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders up to Executive level
- A proven team player, able to deliver consistent and quality results both independently and in a collaborative setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in professional demeanor
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be a strong advantage
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume, salary history, with expected salary to the HR Department via clicking "Apply Now". Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.