UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Responsible for routine clinical duties and medical administration
- Provide professional nursing support (Include blood taking & vaccination)
- Handle patients' enquiries and provide medical advice to patients
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in hospital or clinic
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with PC skills and Chinese word-processing
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more details, please visit our company website at www.ump.com.hk. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.