- Responsible for implementing the contract works and company’s policy on occupational safety and health, and ensuring our site safety standards are met.
- Follow safety plan to ensure environmental health & safety operation
- Perform safety training, conduct site visit and prepare inspection report
- Support regular safety audits and safety reviews respectively
- Attend site meeting and safety patrol upon the safety of the project works issues if required
- Provide safety and quality services to management, employees and contractors
- Min. 3-5 years experience in construction site safety supervision
- Registered Safety Officer is a must
- Good command of spoken Chinese, English and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willing to take shift duty
- Immediately available is preferred
Working Location: San Po Kong
Interested parties please send your CV with current / last & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.