- Responsible for registration and quality management of medical devices for the Hong Kong market
- Update the regulatory database
- Interact with commercial counterparts and DOH to ensure consistent standard for RA processes and deliverable to meet business objectives
- Handle Tradelink declaration and prepare quotation
- Experienced in medical affairs
- Fluent oral and written skills in English, Putonghua & Cantonese
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with people of different levels and cultures
- Able to work independently with good planning and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple projects and demands concurrently
- Proven track record of accomplishing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills & management skills
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#6759|