Relationship Management Executive
Our client, a global insurer, is currently expanding their operations team and looking for high caliber to join their team as a Relationship Management Executive to provide business development support service, working with external & internal stakeholders to ensure maximum effectiveness of internal processes.
• Work with brokers on a daily basis responding to complex inquires
• Handle brokers’ enquiries & act as key contact to brokers
• Partner with the Business Development Managers in the development of broker strategies
• Ability to manage multiple and divergent priorities and deadlines, work independently and proactively, negotiate and manage expectations for mutually acceptable solutions and creatively problem-solve effective customer solutions
• Required to work closely with Underwriting and Account Management Team in the execution of their duties
• University education preferrable
• Minimum 2 years’ working experience in sales administrative/customer service functions
• Sales/Brokerage or Health insurance background preferred
• Self-motivated and able to manage priorities in meeting tight deadlines
• Detailed oriented, organized and able to work independently
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Interested Candidate, please Apply Now with updated CV stating current & expected salary for confidential discussion.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6559|
Gravitas Recruitment group is an award winning specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success.
With a story that only started around 8 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance, IT, and Banking domain covering highly specialised niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong - we were recently awarded 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' at the Global Recruiter APAC awards 2016 and 'Growth Company of the Year' by Recruitment International.
We have grown organically from 3 people to a business of over 150 consultants across six offices (Hong Kong, Singapore and 3 offices in the UK - London, Leeds and Manchester).
We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants.
We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.