- Supporting relationship manager in handling corporate clients
- Maintaining good customer relationship by providing quality after-sales support and logistics as assigned
- Responsible for client on-boarding, account opening, ongoing reviews, adhere to the Bank’s CDD/ KYC procedures to be fully complied with
- Compiling periodic sales related reports, management information, or performance statistics for market analysis or research
- Providing general administrative support to the relationship management team
- Communicating with various departments including operations, compliance and credit etc
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years banking experience in corporate lending and trade finance in the banking industry
- Customer-oriented with good presentation and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation ability to work under pressure
- Good Credit Application writing skills; competent marketing and credit analysis skills
- Pleasant personality with excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient in both spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the role of Relationship Management Associate
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.