Assist in formulating and implementing business strategies in achieving the business goals and sales targets of the bank. Manage and develop corporate / commercial banking accounts. Prepare credit proposal, perform comprehensive review and assessment of risks for all credit packages.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines with at least 3 years relevant experience;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination is a must;
- Substantial knowledge and exposure in corporate or commercial banking;
- Aggressive, result-oriented with good business acumen;
- Analytical with strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Relationship Manager.)