Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (SME/ME)
- Explore new business opportunities of commercial banking products through different business networks and channels to achieve designated business targets.
- Cross-sell retail banking product to SME/ME customers.
- Manage account portfolio and maintain close relationship with customers for business retention and referrals.
- Prepare credit proposals by negotiation of credit terms, pricing and collateral requirements under the bank’s guidelines.
- Identify and minimize credit risk within the portfolio through regular credit reviews.
- Monitor loan repayment of customers; chase and collect overdue payment.
- 2-5 years of relevant sales and marketing experience in a commercial banking environment.
- Preferably a Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- Preferably with IIQAS and/or other required qualifications under SFC for selling insurance and investment products.
- Sound knowledge of trade finance with formal credit analysis training.
- Strong analytical mind and proactive.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website