Establish and strengthen the relationships with financial institutions. Assist in formulating and implementing business strategies in achieving the business goals and sales targets of the bank. Implement marketing initiatives for commercial banking products for financial institution. Prepare credit proposal, perform comprehensive review and assessment of risks for all credit packages.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in credit analysis on financial institutions;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination is a must;
- Substantial knowledge and exposure in commercial banking;
- Aggressive, result-oriented with good business acumen;
- Analytical with strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Relationship Manager.)