Solicit new business opportunities and deepen existing relationship with corporate clients, focusing on China Corporates. Originate and execute of structured corporate finance transactions including but not limited to acquisition financing, syndication, project finance, pre-IPO financing, aircraft financing, etc. Achieve the business goals and sales targets of the bank.
- With Bachelor Degree or above, preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- With 3 - 6 years working experience in Corporate Banking sector;
- Professional qualifications in CFA, FRM and equivalent will be an advantage;
- Substantial knowledge and exposure in corporate and commercial banking;
- Aggressive, result-oriented with good business acumen;
- Analytical with strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is a must.
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Relationship Manager – Structured Finance.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.