As a Relationship Manager Trainee, your prime responsibilities will be to manage and anticipate client requirements with a focus towards managing the existing base as well as increase cross product holding per client as well as to build, understand and sustain relationships with the client's circle of influence (e.g. a parent, mentor, advisor or other family member)
- prestigious international bank
- fab increment and incentive
- choice of location
Our client is a Well-established leading international bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an agressive professional to join their team as Relationship Manager Trainee.about the job
As a Relationship Manager Trainee, your prime responsibilities will be as follow:
skills and qualifications
- Manage and anticipate client requirements with a focus towards managing the existing base as well as increase cross product holding per client.
- Build, understand and sustain relationships with the client's circle of influence (e.g. a parent, mentor, advisor or other family member)
- Consistent and frequent communication with client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serve as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognise and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to decision.
- Based on client profile, map client potential and work towards up streaming to Private Banking segment. Customer Needs Analysis & Consultation
- Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Continuously track market trends and ensure up to date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on client needs.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- Ensure strict compliance and responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating
- University degree in a related discipline and with HKSI 1,7,8 & IIQE 1-3
- At least 1 year of insurance sales experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a prestigious bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now