· Maintaining a consistent professional relationship with current and prospective clients
· Promote full range products (from international real estate investment to others physical assets) to high-net-worth customers and institutional investors
· Provide presentations and pitches to existing and prospective clients
· Prospect and generate new business by focusing on enhancing existing relationships, and identifying business opportunities
· Have good command and understanding of Asia Bankers Club products and services
· Acquire new clients and introduce alternative investment products and services to suit clients’ need
· Interview prospective clients to collect information concerning their business needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine the business opportunities
· University degree in any disciplines, preferably major in Business or Finance
· 2 years experience in finance or real estate industry is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
· Fast-learner with capabilities to work independently and collaboratively
· Proactive, sales and result oriented
· Base salary + high commission
· Five-day work week
· Performance bonus
· Travel Allowance
· Medical insurance
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#4783|
The Asia Bankers Club was originally founded by a banker with the simple intention of providing alternative investment services for bankers
Former Morgan Stanley Executive Director, Kingston Lai, recognized a need for diversification of investment products from the conventional financial instruments offered by banks and saw a gap in the market for such services. That resulted in the conceptualization of the Club, whereby bankers joined the niche community dedicated to the identification, curation, and management of short and long term physical assets that provided value returns for a variety of investment appetites.
The physical assets offered by the Club received great acclaim not only from bankers and financial industry professionals, but also from retail clients who heard about the services and products offered. That led to the founding of Golden Emperor Properties, a subsidiary company of Asia Bankers Club that is dedicated to introducing international property investment products to retail clients.
Both Asia Bankers Club and its subsidiary Golden Emperor Properties have continued to expand their footprint regionally and have since opened over 10 offices in Asia with operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, and Manila, and most recently jointly ventured into Shanghai with listed international company, Luen Thai Enterprises (311.HK). The company has earmarked London, New York, and Beijing as cities to grow the company’s presence in the near future.