* Communicate with requester to determine total scope of work and priority of the work to be performed. Keep requester apprised as to the status of the work order until completion.
* Assess the job to be performed and determine the schedule to accomplish the work. Ensure safety needs are given top priority while planning work.
* Identify resources required to execute the requested work.
* Verify the availability of those resources prior to scheduling the work or arrange for appropriate alternatives.
* Estimate job requirements including number /type of L3 contractor to be assigned and number of man-hours per task utilizing information from Computerized Maintenance Management System.
* Supervise to develop the next day's schedule, renew the status of scheduled work orders, and discuss new, incoming work orders.
* Submit written notifications to departments to coordinate upcoming shut downs.
* Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System to Manage work orders history and track job status and repair cost.
* Recommend, coordinate and manage through project completion and closeout, the use of outside service for outside labor required to execute facility maintenance work.
* Generate and provide management reports on topics tracked such as overtime, work backlog, equipment repair history and cost, trouble calls, work orders, and customer satisfaction.
* Identify opportunities to improve process, planning or performance through analysis of work order flow, project demands and expectations.
* Review utilization and cost data to recommend corrective actions to reduce costs.
* Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
* Compile with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
* Key Performance indicators including, high level of accuracy in reports prepared and submission of reports on due dates
* Customer (Internal & External) Satisfaction
* Perform other duties as required
* Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical and/or Electrical), professional qualification and experience in retail oil & gas would be an advantage.
* Working experience in subcontract with emphasis in project management or customer service experience in facilities environment
* Excellent skills in spreadsheet and database software application
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all levels interpersonal
* Good in problem solving
* Result-oriented and aggressive team player
|Job ref no.||14629_1526360413 (CT3112443-01#0260)|